How to make
- 3 cans (355 mL each)PC® Sparkling Cold Brew Coffee - Yuzu Citrus Flavour
- 1 cup (250 mL)granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)35% whipping cream
- 2 tsp (10 mL)granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)pure vanilla extract
How to make
- Step 1Granita: Heat cold brew with 1 cup (250 mL) sugar in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Step 2Pour into 13 x 9-inch (3.5 L) metal cake pan or glass baking dish. Let cool to room temperature.
- Step 3Freeze 2 hours. Scrape with fork, breaking up any larger chunks. Freeze 2 to 21/2 more hours, scraping with fork every 30 minutes. Mixture should be flaky and completely frozen; you may need to continue scraping and freezing a few more times until this texture is reached.
- Step 4Whipped Cream: Beat together cream, 2 tsp (10 mL) sugar and the vanilla in bowl until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until needed.
- Step 5Scoop granita into serving bowls and top with whipped cream, dividing evenly. (Make-ahead: Cover cake pan and freeze up to 1 week; scrape with fork before serving.)
- Try this: Sprinkle with toasted coconut chips or fresh mint leaves.