How to make
- 3/4 cup (175 mL)PC® Organics Partly Skimmed 2% M.F. Milk
- 2PC® Organics Free-Run Brown Eggs - Large
- 2-1/2 tbsp (32 mL)Melted PC® Organics Churned Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 cup (175 mL)PC® Organics Original Pancake Mix
- 3/4 cup (175 mL)Spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)PC®Dulce de Leche Caramel Creme Spread
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)PC® Organics Churned Unsalted Butter
- 2PC® Organics Hand-Picked Gala Apples
- 3/4 cup (175 mL)PC® Whole Cranberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)PC® Dulce de Leche Caramel Creme Spread
- 3 tbsp (45 mL)35% whipping cream
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Icing sugar
How to make
- Step 1Make Batter: Whisk together milk, eggs and butter in medium bowl. Add pancake mix; whisk to combine. Strain through fine mesh strainer into bowl. Cover; let stand for 20 minutes.
- Step 2Make Filling: Stir together cream cheese and dulce de leche until combined; set aside.
- Step 3Make Topping: Melt butter in large frying pan over medium-high heat; cook apples for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in frozen cranberries and 1/4 cup (50 mL) water; reduce heat to medium and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until apples are tender, adding more water if necessary to maintain pourable consistency. Gently stir in dulce de leche, cream and salt until melted and combined. Set aside; keep warm.
- Step 4Make Crepes: Spray 6 to 8-inch (15 to 20 cm) nonstick frying pan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Pour in 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the batter, tilting the pan in circular motion to coat surface evenly. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom is light golden. Flip and cook the other side about 1 minute; transfer to a plate and keep warm. Continue to cook crepes, spraying pan each time. Makes 6 crepes.
- Step 5Arrange crepes, golden side down, on work surface. Spread about 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the filling to cover half the surface of each crepe; fold crepes into quarters. Arrange on large serving platter and pour warm topping overtop. Dust with icing sugar.