How to make
- 1/3 cup (83 mL)unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted, divided (see tip, below)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL)walnut halves, toasted and finely chopped (see tip, below)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)coconut oil, melted (or liquid coconut oil)
- 1 tub (227 g)PC® Plant-Based Plain Coconut Cream Cheese-Style Spread, room temperature
- 3/4 cup (188 mL)PC® Plant-Based Plain Cultured Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)icing sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL)fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup (188 mL)finely chopped cored peeled pineapple
How to make
- Step 1Stir together 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded coconut, the walnuts, 1 tbsp granulated sugar, and the co-conut oil in small bowl. Press into bottoms of six ½-cup (125 mL) glass jars or ramekins, or small serving glasses, dividing evenly.
- Step 2Beat cream cheese-style spread with coconut yogurt in large bowl using electric hand mixer on low speed until smooth. Increase speed to medium; beat until creamy, about 1 minute. Beat in icing sugar and lemon juice.
- Step 3Spoon cheesecake mixture into jars over top of shredded coconut mixture, dividing evenly. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour, or overnight.
- Step 4Stir pineapple with remaining 1 tbsp granulated sugar in separate small bowl.
- Step 5Spoon pineapple mixture over top of cheesecakes and sprinkle with remaining shredded coconut, dividing evenly. Top with fresh mint (if using).
- Try this: Swap out the pineapple for any tropical fruit, such as mango or passion fruit.