How to make
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) PC®Black Label Normandy Style Salted Cultured Butter
- 2 slices (3/4-inch/2 cm thick) Sourdough bread
- 1/3 cup (75 mL)PC®Black Label Roasted Cherry Tomatoes in Oil with Garlic, Oregano and Basil (with oil)
- 2 cups (500 mL) Lightly packed baby spinach
- 2Large eggs
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) PC Black Label Crema Di Burrata Soft Unripened Cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Chopped fresh chives
- (0.5 mL)Pinch each salt and black pepper
How to make
- Step 1Spread about half of the butter over both sides of bread, dividing evenly. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bread; cook, turning occasionally, until crispy and golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to large plate. Set aside.
- Step 2Wipe out skillet; heat over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes (with oil);cook, stirring often, until heated through, 15 to 20 seconds. Transfer tomatoes with slotted spoon to separate large plate, reserving oil in skillet. Add spinach to same skillet; cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until wilted, about 30 seconds. Transfer to plate with tomatoes. Set aside.
- Step 3Wipe out skillet; heat over medium heat. Add remaining butter, swirling to coat. Add eggs; cook until whites are set but yolks are still runny, about 3 minutes.
- Step 4Meanwhile, spread burrata cheese over tops of bread, dividing evenly. Top with spinach, tomatoes, eggs, chives, salt and pepper, dividing evenly.