How to make
- 3 tbsp (45 mL)2% milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)PC® Organics All Purpose Flour - Unbleached
- 1 tsp (5 mL)Baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL)Ground PC Italian Seasoning Grinder
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL)Salt
- 1-1/2 cup (375 mL)Shredded PC® Organics Carrots
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)Drained PC® Blue Menu®Peaches & Cream Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 cup (250 mL)Shredded PC®1-Year Old Canadian White Cheddar Cheese
- 3 tbsp (45 mL)Thinly sliced PC® Organics Green Onions
How to make
- Step 1In small bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, grinder and salt. In large bowl, stir together carrots, corn, cheese and green onions; toss in flour mixture to combine, and then stir in egg mixture.
- Step 2Spray large nonstick frying pan with PC® Canola Oil Cooking Spray. Heat over medium-low heat. When pan is hot, add batter to pan in 2 tbsp (25 mL) amounts, spacing well apart. Cook for 1-1/2 minutes or until lightly golden; turn hot cakes and cook another 1-1/2 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter, respraying frying pan with cooking spray between batches. Makes about 20 hot cakes. Serve immediately. Serve with ketchup, if desired.