How to make
- 1PC®Applewood-Smoked Spiral-Sliced Bone-In Half Ham with Apple Cider Glaze Pouch
- 2PC®Organics Dark Single Serve Coffee Pods
- 2 cups (500 mL)PC®Blue Menu®Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) PC®Unsalted Country Churned Butter
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 275°F (140°C). Remove ham from packaging; set glaze pouch aside. Double-wrap ham in foil. Arrange, bone side down, in roasting pan. Bake 40 minutes per kg, about 2 hours, 50 minutes total.
- Step 2Remove ham from oven. Increase oven temperature to 425°F (220°C). Carefully remove foil from ham. Drizzle ham with half of glaze from pouch. Return to oven; bake, uncovered, 12 minutes.
- Step 3Transfer ham to cutting board or serving platter; cover loosely with foil. Strain pan juices through fine-mesh strainer into large saucepan; discard solids.
- Step 4Brew each coffee pod as an 8-oz cup of coffee to make 2 cups total; pour into saucepan with pan juices. Whisk in broth and remaining glaze from pouch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to a simmer. Cook, whisking occasionally, until liquid is reduced by about one-third, 15 to 18 minutes. Gradually whisk in butter, a few cubes at a time, until melted and smooth. Serve with ham.