How to make
- 1 tsp (5 mL)PC®100% Pure First-Pressed Canola Oil
- Pinch (0.5 mL)Each cumin and smoked paprika
- 6PC Original Mini Tortillas
- 2 slicesPC® Free From® Smoked Black Forest Ham
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Chopped Drained PC® Black Label Piquillo Peppers Roasted Red Peppers
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Thinly sliced pitted PC® Whole Kalamata Olives
- 1/3 cup (75 mL)Grated PC® Black Label Manchego Sheep’s Milk Hard Ripened Cheese Aged 6 Months
- 3Large eggs
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Mist 6 wells of 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Step 2Stir together oil, cumin and paprika in small bowl; brush over 1 side of each tortilla. Press tortillas, oil side down, into wells of prepared muffin tin, pressing firmly on folds to shape into cups. Bake until light golden, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Step 3Divide ham, piquillo peppers, olives and cheese among tortilla cups. Whisk eggs in liquid measuring cup or small bowl until well combined; divide among tortilla cups, filling to within 1/2 inch (1 cm) of rim and being careful not to spill onto muffin tin.
- Step 4Bake until filling is puffed and set in centre, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly. Remove from pan. Serve warm or let cool completely on rack.