How to make
- 2 to 3 tbsp (30 to 45 mL)jam, such as blueberry, strawberry or raspberry jam (Tip: You could also use lemon curd here.)
- 2soft round cookies, such as chocolate chip, oatmeal or ginger cookies
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp (1 to 2 mL)PC® Black Label Yuzu Citrus Hot Sauce (optional)
- 1PC® Yuzu Citrus Japanese-Style Cheesecake, thawed
How to make
- Step 1Spread jam over bottoms of cookies, dividing evenly. If using, squeeze hot sauce over top of jam. Arrange cookies, jam side up, on work surface
- Step 2Cut out 1 circle of cheesecake using round biscuit cutter. (Tip: Use a cutter that’s roughly the size of your cookies, or slightly smaller.) Gently nudge cheesecake out of cutter.
- Step 3Top 1 cookie with cheesecake round. Sandwich with the other cookie, jam side down. Squeeze gently to adhere.
- Try this: You’ll have leftover cheesecake after cutting out your round – depending on the size of the cutter you use, you may be able to get a couple more cheesecake sandwiches out of one cheesecake. Or, to make easy parfaits, scoop the leftovers into small glasses or bowls and layer with jam or lemon curd, whipped cream and berries or shaved chocolate.