How to make
- 1 cup (250 mL)PC® Blue Menu® Raisin & Almond Granola Cereal
- 3 tbsp (45 mL)Margarine, melted
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL)Cinnamon
- 1 cup (250 mL)Low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (175 mL)PC® Vanilla 2% M.F. Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Honey
- 1/3 cup (75 mL)PC® Black Label® Lemon Curd Fruit Filling And Dessert Topping
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)PC® Vanilla 2% M.F. Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)Fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
How to make
- Step 1Crust: Pulse granola, margarine, sugar and cinnamon in food processor until crumbs form and mixture begins to stick together. Divide among four 1-cup (250 mL) wide-mouth mason jars with lids, pressing firmly into bottoms. Wipe out food processor.
- Step 2Filling: Pulse cream cheese, Greek yogurt and honey in food processor until smooth. Spoon over crusts, dividing evenly. Lightly tap bottoms of jars on counter to evenly distribute filling.
- Step 3Topping: Whisk lemon curd with Greek yogurt in small bowl. Spoon over filling, dividing evenly. Lightly tap bottoms of jars on counter. Top with blueberries and coconut, dividing evenly. Cover with lids; refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.