How to make
- 1 tub (500 mL)PC® Plant-Based Peanut Butter & Chocolatey Flakes Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert
- 100 gvegan dark chocolate, chopped (about 3/4 cup/188 mL)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)coconut oil
- 4 tsp (20 mL)salted shelled peanuts, chopped
How to make
- Step 1Let frozen dessert stand at room temperature until softened, about 20 minutes.
- Step 2Line four 1/2-cup (125 mL) bowls or ramekins with plastic wrap, leaving 2-inch (5 cm) overhang. Divide frozen dessert among bowls, packing firmly and smoothing tops. Fold overhanging plastic wrap up over frozen dessert to cover surface. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- Step 3Combine chocolate and coconut oil in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 50 seconds, stirring halfway. Stir until smooth. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Step 4Set wire rack over sheet of parchment or waxed paper (to catch dripping chocolate). Unfold plastic wrap from surface of frozen dessert and invert bowls onto wire rack to unmold; carefully lift away bowls and remove plastic wrap.
- Step 5Spoon chocolate mixture over frozen dessert to coat, scraping excess chocolate from parchment paper to use if necessary. Immediately sprinkle tops with peanuts, dividing evenly. Let stand 1 minute.
- Step 6Freeze until chocolate is firm, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately, or transfer to airtight container and freeze for up to 3 days.
- Try this: Serve with fresh strawberries or raspberries and drizzle with any leftover melted chocolate.