How to make
- 4 (about 1.5 kg total) Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) eachSalt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) PC® Unsalted Country Churned Butter
- 1 pkg (227 g) PC® Whole Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 tbp (15 mL) All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) PC® Organics Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)PC® Blue Menu® Green Lentils cooked
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)PC® Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 cup (250 mL) Cheddar Cheese Curds
How to make
- Step 1 Arrange 1 oven rack in bottom third of oven. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Step 2Peel sweet potatoes; halve lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 4 wedges. Transfer to large bowl; add oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread in single layer on parchment paper-lined large rimmed baking sheet.
- Step 3Bake in bottom third of oven, turning sweet potatoes once, until golden and slightly crispy, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Step 4Meanwhile, melt 1 tbsp butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring often, until softened and golden, 6 to 8 minutes. Add remaining 1 tbsp butter; cook, stirring, until melted. Add flour; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Step 5Stir in broth, lentils and soy sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer; cook, stirring occasionally, until thick enough to coat back of spoon, about 10 minutes. (If necessary, gradually stir in more broth or water to reach desired consistency.) Stir in parsley. Keep warm.
- Step 6Divide sweet potatoes among small serving dishes. Top with cheese curds and mushroom mixture, dividing evenly.