How to make
- 1 pkg (680 g)PC®Golden Little Gems Yellow Mini Potatoes
- 4 slicesPC®Old-Fashion Style Naturally Smoked Extra Thick Cut Bacon
- 4 cups (1 L)Roughly chopped and loosely packed Savoy cabbage
- PinchEach salt and granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 mL)Thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) PC®Memories Of Seoul Gochujang Spicy Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)Toasted sesame seeds
How to make
- Step 1Place potatoes in saucepan with salted water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook uncovered 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Cool slightly; halve potatoes (if large, quarter them).
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, turning occasionally, 12 to 14 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Step 3Discard all but 3 tbsp fat from skillet. Increase heat to medium-high; add potatoes and cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally, or until browned and crisp. Add cabbage, salt and sugar; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until cabbage is tender-crisp.
- Step 4Stir in bacon, 1/2 cup of the green onions and the Memories sauce. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, gently stirring, until everything is coated with sauce, and adding up to 2 tbsp water as needed if mixture appears dry or is starting to stick to pan.
- Step 5Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and remaining green onions. Serve drizzled with extra Memories sauce, if desired.