How to make
- 5 cups (1.25 L)Packaged coleslaw mix
- Half 125 g-pkgPC® Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL)White wine vinegar
- PinchFreshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL)PC® Black Label Panko Japanese-Style Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)All-purpose flour
- 1 pkgPC® Free From®Boneless Skinless Air-Chilled Chicken Thighs
- 1 pkg (336 g)PC®Ciabatta Burger Buns
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)PC®Smoky Bacon Hot Sauce
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Step 2Toss together coleslaw, blue cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon, vinegar and pepper in large bowl; set aside.
- Step 3Add panko to large frying pan; spray lightly with cooking spray. Toast over medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes, stirring often, or until golden brown; transfer to wide shallow dish.
- Step 4Place flour in another shallow dish. Whisk eggs together with 1/4 cup (50 mL) water in third shallow dish.
- Step 5Unroll chicken thighs. Working one at a time, dip first into flour to coat all over, shaking off excess. Next, coat in egg, letting excess drip back into bowl. Transfer to panko bowl; press to coat all over, shaking off excess. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining thighs. Discard any leftover flour, egg and panko.
- Step 6Bake in centre of oven for 10 minutes. Turn chicken; continue to bake about 5 minutes longer or until chicken is crispy and golden and internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C). Transfer to cutting board.
- Step 7Cut thighs in half; stack on bottoms of buns. Drizzle a heaping 1 tbsp (15 mL) hot sauce over top of each; mound coleslaw on top and sandwich with bun tops.