How to make
- 3 tbsp (45 mL)PC®New World EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2Oil-packed anchovies
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)Grated garlic
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)PC®Black Label Panko Japanese-Style Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp (5 mL)Finely grated lemon rind
- PinchFreshly ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (500 g)PC®Black Label Fiorelli Pasta
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)PC®New World EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1Sweet red pepper, thinly sliced in 1 inch (2.5 cm) long pieces
- 1 tsp (5 mL)Grated garlic
- 1 pkg (400 g)PC®Raw Zipperback Responsibly Farmed Jumbo Pacific White Shrimp
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)PC®Black Label Peperoncini Piccanti Hot Red Chili Peppers in Oil
- 1 jar (650 mL)PC®Black Label Vodka Pasta Sauce
- 2Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)Lightly packed parsley leaves
How to make
- Step 1Heat 3 tbsp (45 mL) oil in frying pan over medium-low heat; cook anchovies 1 to 2 minutes, mashing with back of wooden spoon until they fall apart. Stir in 1/2 tsp (2 mL) garlic; cook 30 seconds until fragrant. Stir in panko; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring, or until crisp and golden. Remove pan from heat. Stir in chopped parsley, lemon rind and pepper. Transfer to small bowl and set aside.
- Step 2Bring 20 cups (5 L) of water to a rapid boil in large pot. Add 1 tbsp (15 mL) coarse salt. Add pasta, stirring occasionally until water returns to a boil. Cook 8 to 10 minutes until tender but firm. Drain and return to pot.
- Step 3Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp (25 mL) oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat; cook red pepper and 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp. Stir in shrimp and peperoncini; cook 2 minutes, stirring, or until shrimp start to curl. Add pasta sauce; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and shrimp cooked through.
- Step 4Pour sauce over drained pasta. Add onions and parsley leaves; stir to combine. Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle panko mixture over top.