How to make
- 2 pkg (280 g each)frozen PC® Blue Menu® Atlantic Salmon Skinless Boneless Fillets (4 fillets total), thawed and patted dry
- 1 tsp (5 mL)salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tsp (20 mL)mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)finely chopped shelled pistachios
- 4 tsp (20 mL)panko bread crumbs
- 2 tsp (21 mL)chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb (454 g)mini yellow-fleshed potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 lb (227 g)fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4 tsp (20 mL)Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL)white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)roughly chopped fresh chives
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 2Bring large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- Step 3Arrange salmon in single layer on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper, dividing evenly. Spread 1 tsp (5 mL) mayonnaise over top of each salmon fillet. Stir together pistachios, panko and parsley in small bowl; pat evenly onto tops of salmon, pressing gently into mayonnaise to adhere.
- Step 4Bake until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Step 5While salmon is baking, add potatoes to boiling water; cook 7 minutes. Add beans to saucepan with potatoes; cook until potatoes are fork-tender and beans are tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain.
- Step 6While potatoes are boiling, whisk together mustard, vinegar, honey and remaining 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper in large bowl; drizzle in oil, whisking constantly.
- Step 7Add hot potatoes and beans to mustard mixture; toss to coat. Add chives; toss to combine.
- Step 8Divide potato mixture among serving plates. Top with salmon, dividing evenly.