How to make
- 2 slicesPC® Smoky Bonfire Double-Smoked Bacon
- 1 pkg (350 g)PC® Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1 pkg (255 g)PC® Axiany Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups (500 mL)baby spinach
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)coarsely shredded Parmesan cheese, plus additional for serving
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL)black pepper, or to taste
How to make
- Step 1Arrange oven racks in middle and lower third of oven. Preheat to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Step 2Place bacon in single layer in centre of parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake on lower rack until golden brown and crispy, 12 to 16 minutes. Remove bacon to paper towel-lined plate, leaving any fat on sheet. Cut bacon into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces and set aside.
- Step 3Toss gnocchi in bacon fat on sheet and then arrange in a single layer. Place tomatoes on baking sheet around gnocchi. Bake on middle rack until gnocchi is lightly browned and heated through, and tomatoes have burst, 30 to 32 minutes.
- Step 4Stir spinach, 2 tbsp (30 mL) cheese, chopped bacon and black pepper into gnocchi mixture on baking sheet until combined and spinach is slightly wilted. Divide between 2 bowls. serve with additional cheese, if you like.
- Try this: For a finishing touch, try drizzling with PC® Black Label Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena before serving.