How to make
- 6 cups (1.5 L)Cauliflower florets
- 2/3 cup (150 mL)PC® Black Label Grilled And Marinated Artichoke Halves, drained
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 mL)PC®Black Label Herbes De Provence Spice Blend
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Oil from PC® Black Label Grilled And Marinated Artichoke Halves
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)Salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)All-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL)Whole milk
- 1 cup (250 mL)PC® Black Label Comté Hard Ripened Cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)PC® Black Label Panko Japanese-style Bread Crumbs
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Step 2Toss together cauliflower, artichokes, half of the herbes de Provence, the oil and half each of the salt and pepper. Transfer to 8 inch (2 L) glass baking dish. Roast in centre of oven for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway.
- Step 3Meanwhile, melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add flour; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, whisking often. Reduce heat to simmer; cook for 10 minutes. Stir in cheese and remaining herbes de Provence, salt and pepper; cook for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- Step 4Remove cauliflower from oven. Pour cheese sauce over. Sprinkle with panko. Return to oven; bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden and bubbling.