How to make
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)Minced shallots
- 1 cup (250 mL)35% whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)Crumbled PC®Black Label Roquefort Blue Cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL)Grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL)Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)Frozen PC® Small Sweet Peas
- 1 pkg (350 g)PC®Roasted Cauliflower Ravioli Traditional Italian Filled Egg Pasta
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Fresh chives, cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) lengths
- 1/3 cup (75 mL)Toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
How to make
- Step 1Bring 8 cups lightly salted water to a boil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Step 2Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add butter and shallots; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until shallots are softened. Pour in cream; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Whisk in cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice and pepper until cheese is melted.
- Step 3Stir in peas. Return to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low. Continue to simmer, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water 3 to 4 minutes or until tender but firm. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water.
- Step 4Stir pasta gently into sauce until coated, adding a little cooking water to thin sauce if needed. Divide among four bowls. Garnish with chives and walnuts.