How to make
- QuarterHead cauliflower
- 1 cup (250 mL)Packed, shredded peeled Yukon Gold potato
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Rice flour
- 1PC®Free-Run Brown Eggs – Large
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 2Trim green leaves away from cauliflower. Cut into even-size florets. Place in food processor; pulse on and off until cauliflower bits are half the size of grains of rice. You should have 1 cup (250 mL). Place in microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high for 3 minutes, stirring halfway, or until soft and cooked through. Transfer to large bowl and set aside to cool.
- Step 3Squeeze excess water from shredded potato. Stir potato, cheese, rice flour and egg into cauliflower until combined. Pour onto prepared baking sheet. Press into an 11-inch (28 cm) circle.
- Step 4Bake in centre of oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and crispy. Using tongs, carefully flip over; cook for 7 to 10 minutes longer or until golden and crispy. Remove from oven. Flip over to original side. Cool slightly. Cut into six equal wedges.