How to make
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)butter
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp (5 mL)PC® Seafood Seasoning Rub
- 10grape or cherry tomatoes (about heaping ½ cup), halved
- 1 pkg (250 g)PC® Black Label Shrimp & Lobster Ravioli Grandi
- 2 tsp (10 mL)chopped fresh basil, parsley, or tarragon
- 1 tsp (5 mL)grated lemon zest
How to make
- Step 1Bring large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- Step 2Meanwhile, melt butter in small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add bread crumbs and seafood seasoning; cook, stirring, until bread crumbs are golden and crispy, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to small paper towel-lined bowl. Set aside.
- Step 3Wipe out skillet. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes; cook, stirring once, until charred and blistered, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to plate. Set aside.
- Step 4Gently add pasta to boiling water. Return to a gentle boil and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes (4 to 5 minutes if frozen).
- Step 5While pasta is cooking, remove paper towel from bowl of bread crumb mixture. Stir in basil and lemon zest.
- Step 6Drain pasta. Divide among serving bowls. Top with tomatoes and sprinkle with bread crumb mixture, dividing evenly.
- Try this: If you can’t find the seafood seasoning rub, you can easily make your own. Simply mix together ½ tsp brown sugar and pinch (1/8 tsp/0.5 mL) each salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, mustard powder, and hot pepper flakes.