How to make
- 4 Baking (russet) potatoes, about 1.5 kg
- 6 Slices PC®Old Fashioned Style Extra Thick Cut Naturally Smoked Bacon
- 1 pkg (340 g) PC®Smokin' Stampede Flavour Cheese Blend
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)PC®Plain 2% M.F. Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Milk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Olive oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL)Sliced green onions
How to make
- Step 1Preheat barbecue to medium heat. Poke potatoes all over with a fork. Wrap individually in foil.
- Step 2Place potatoes on grill. Close lid. Cook for 60 to 70 minutes, turning often, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife. Cool slightly. Leave barbecue on.
- Step 3Meanwhile, place bacon in cold frying pan. Cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked. Drain on paper-towel lined plate; chop.
- Step 4Unwrap potatoes. Cut in half lengthwise and scoop two-thirds of potato flesh into a bowl. Mash with cheese, yogurt, milk, salt and pepper. Divide mixture evenly among potato skin shells. Place potatoes on piece of foil on upper rack of the barbecue. Brush with oil. Close lid and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot. Sprinkle with bacon; close lid and cook for 5 minutes. Serve sprinkled with green onions.