How to make
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)Olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)PC®Black Label Za’atar Spice Blend
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL)Salt
- 900 gPC®Free From Air-Chilled Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)PC®Black Label Peperoncini Piccanti
- 1 bag (680 g)PC®Fingerling Golden Potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3Green onions, finely chopped
- 1Clove garlic, finely grated or pressed
- 1 cup (250 mL)PC®Plain 0% M.F. Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)Chopped fresh cilantro
- Pinch (0.5 mL)Salt
How to make
- Step 1Arrange oven racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Step 2Stir together 2 tbsp oil, za’atar, lemon juice and 1/2 tsp salt in large bowl. Add chicken; massage to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Step 3Meanwhile, stir together pepperoncini and remaining 2 tbsp oil and 1/2 tsp salt in separate large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Transfer to parchment paper-lined large rimmed baking sheet, spreading in even layer. Arrange chicken in single layer on separate parchment paper-lined large rimmed baking sheet.
- Step 4Transfer potatoes to top rack and chicken to bottom rack of oven. Bake 20 minutes. Flip potatoes; transfer potatoes to bottom rack and chicken to top rack of oven.Bake until potatoes are tender and golden and instant-read thermometer reads 165°F (74°C) when inserted in thickest part of chicken, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Step 5Meanwhile, prepare yogurt sauce: Stir together green onions, garlic, yogurt, cilantro and salt in small bowl. Serve with chicken and potatoes.