How to make
- 185 gbuckwheat soba noodles
- 1carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 2 cups (500 mL)shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup (60 mL)PC® Memories Of Szechwan Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)fresh lime juice
- 4green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup (83 ml)roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1 pkg (360 g)frozen PC® Orange Miso Raw Shrimp Skewers for Grilling
How to make
- Step 1Bring large saucepan of water to a boil. Add noodles; cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente or tender but firm, 3 to 4 minutes, or according to package directions. Drain; rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- Step 2Toss together noodles, carrot, red pepper, cabbage, satay sauce, lime juice and half each of the green onions, cilantro and peanuts in large bowl. Set aside.
- Step 3Preheat barbecue to medium. Brush grill with oil. Arrange folded sheet of foil lengthwise on edge of grill to shield skewer ends from direct heat. Arrange frozen skewers on grill with skewer ends resting on foil. Grill, lid down, turning once, until pink and flesh is opaque throughout, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Step 4Serve shrimp skewers with salad, with remaining green onions, cilantro and peanuts on the side for garnish.