How to make
- 1clove garlic, finely grated or pressed
- 3/4 cup (188 mL)plain 2% Greek yogurt or Skyr
- 1 tsp (5 mL)fresh lime juice or fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)pure maple syrup or honey
- Pinch (0.5 mL)each salt and black pepper
- 12fresh chives, chopped (or sliced green onions, to taste)
- 1mini cucumber, finely chopped (or 1/3 cup/83 mL chopped English cucumber)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL)lightly packed fresh herbs, such as basil, dill, mint or tarragon, chopped
- 2 packages (200g each) 8 skewers frozenPC® Butter & Lemon Grilling Lobster Tail Skewers
- 4hot dog buns
- 2 tsp (10 mL)unsalted butter, melted
- 4leaves Boston or green leaf lettuce
How to make
- Step 1Sauce: Stir together garlic, yogurt, lime juice, maple syrup, salt and pepper in bowl. Add chives, cucumber, strawberries and herbs; stir gently to combine. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Step 2Lobster Rolls: Preheat barbecue to medium. Oil grill. Arrange frozen lobster skewers, shell side down, on grill. Cook, lid down, turning once, until opaque throughout, 23 to 25 minutes. In last few minutes of cooking, lightly brush buns with butter and add to grill; cook, turning once, until light golden, about 2 minutes.
- Step 3Remove lobster meat from shells and skewers. Place lettuce in buns and spoon in sauce, dividing evenly. Add lobster to buns, dividing evenly.
- Try this: Serve with fries or kettle-cooked chips.