How to make
- 4slices (1/2-inch/1 cm thick) cooked PC® World of Flavours Porchetta Pork Belly and Seasoned Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- 4large crusty buns or rolls (such as ciabatta), split
- 8jarred roasted whole sweet red peppers, drained, patted dry, and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)PC® Caramelized Onion Topping
- 2 tsp (10 mL)grainy Dijon mustard
- 4 tsp (20 mL)mayonnaise
- 1 cup (250 mL)lightly packed baby arugula
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 2Arrange porchetta in single layer on half of prepared baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Add buns, cut sides up, in single layer to other half of baking sheet. Bake until porchetta is heated through and buns are light golden, about 5 minutes.
- Step 3Meanwhile, stir together red peppers, caramelized onion topping, and mustard in small bowl. Set aside.
- Step 4Spread mayonnaise on cut sides of bun tops, dividing evenly. Top bun bottoms with porchetta, red pepper mixture, and arugula, dividing evenly. Sandwich with bun tops.
- Try this: Swap out the mayonnaise for PC Roasted Garlic Mayo Sandwich Spread or PC Sriracha Mayo Sandwich Spread, or make your own custom mayo by mixing fresh lemon juice, chopped fresh herbs, and chopped capers into plain mayonnaise.