How to make
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) PC® 100% Pure First-Pressed Canola Oil
- 1 pkg PC® Free From® Air-Chilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Ground Cumin
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 mL) Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Salt
- 1 Large Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 each Sweet Red and Yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Minced Garlic
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) Roughly Chopped Cilantro
- 1 pkg (390 g) PC® Blue Menu® 100% Whole Grain Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1-½ cups (375 mL) shredded PC® Lactose-Free Marble Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) PC® Lactose-Free 14% M.F. Sour Cream
How to make
- Step 1Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil in large frying pan over high heat. Add chicken; sprinkle with half each of cumin, chili powder, coriander and salt. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often, or until cooked through; transfer to plate. Return pan to high heat; add remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil.
- Step 2Cook onion, peppers, garlic, remaining spices and salt 5 to 6 minutes or until peppers are golden and tender-crisp. Stir in half of tomatoes; cook 2 minutes. Stir in chicken until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in half of cilantro.
- Step 3Transfer fajita mixture to serving dish. Serve with tortillas, cheese, sour cream, and remaining tomatoes and cilantro.