How to make
- 1Large head cauliflower, trimmed with stems removed and cut in 1-inch (2.5 cm) florets (about 11 cups/ 2.75 L)
- 1Medium red onion, chopped
- 1 can (540 mL)PC®Blue Menu®Chickpeas
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)Olive oil
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Garam masala
- 1 tsp (5 mL)Turmeric
- 1 tsp (5 mL)Salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)Cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL)PC®Plain 0% M.F. Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)grated lemon rind
- 4 tsp (20 mL)fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Dijon mustard
- 2 cups (500 mL)PC®Organics Baby Spinach, packed
- 3 tbsp (45 mL)Chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- 3 tbsp (45 mL)Toasted pine nuts (optional)
How to make
- Step 1Arrange racks in bottom and top thirds of oven. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Step 2Combine cauliflower, onion and chickpeas in large bowl. In small bowl, whisk together oil, garam masala, turmeric, salt and cayenne. Pour over vegetable mixture. Using your hands, toss until well combined. Divide vegetables between prepared baking sheets.
- Step 3Bake for 35 minutes, switching baking sheets top to bottom halfway, or until vegetables are golden brown and softened. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Step 4Meanwhile, whisk together yogurt, lemon rind, lemon juice, mustard and 4 tsp (20 mL) water.
- Step 5Place roasted vegetables in large bowl. Add spinach; toss to combine. Transfer to serving platter; drizzle yogurt dressing over top. Garnish with coriander and pine nuts, if desired.