How to make
- 4 cups (1 L)Medium-size cauliflower florets
- 1 pkg (200 g)PC®Black Label Gruyere Antique Hard Ripened Cheese Aged 12 Months
- 4 oz (125 g)Cream cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)PC®Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL)Salt
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL)Cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 mL)PC®Black Label Panko Japanese-Style Bread Crumbs
- 3 tbsp (45 mL)Olive oil
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place cauliflower florets in saucepan and add cold water to cover by 2 inches (5 cm). Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook for 12 to 14 minutes or until very tender. Drain well.
- Step 2In food processor, combine cauliflower, Gruyere, cream cheese, green onions, mustard, garlic powder, salt and cayenne pepper; purée until very smooth, stopping machine to scrape down side of bowl once or twice.
- Step 3Divide cauliflower mixture among eight 3/4 cup (175 mL) ramekins. Place on baking sheet. Evenly sprinkle each with panko, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Step 4Bake in centre of oven for 12 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Serve with baguette toasts, vegetables such as boiled and halved miniature potatoes or blanched asparagus tips, or cubed sourdough or dark rye bread.