How to make
- 1 pkg (340 g)PC® Ontario Greenhouse Strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/4 cup (60 mL)granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (60 mL)cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 mL)PC® Black Label Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maple Syrup
- 8PC® Belgian Chocolate & Toffee Cookies
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)chopped shelled pistachios
- 4squares PC® Blond Dessert Bar (or white chocolate bar)
- 4PC® Maple Flavour Marshmallows
How to make
- Step 1Roasted Strawberries: Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Stir together strawberries, sugar and vanilla in 8-inch (2 L) square glass baking dish. Bake until tender and syrupy, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Step 2Maple Cream Cheese: Stir cream cheese with maple syrup in small bowl.
- Step 3Assembly: Arrange 1 cookie, chocolate side up, on work surface. Spread 1 tbsp (15 mL) Maple Cream Cheese over cookie; top with heaping 1 tbsp (15 mL) Roasted Strawberries. Sprinkle with one-quarter of the pistachios and top with 1 square of blond dessert bar or chocolate.
- Step 4Thread 1 marshmallow onto skewer; grill over medium-high heat, turning often, until puffed and lightly charred. Place marshmallow over square of blond dessert bar or chocolate and sandwich with another cookie, chocolate side down, pressing gently. (Tip: If chocolate doesn’t melt, wrap the s’mores in foil and grill until gooey.)
- Step 5Repeat with remaining cookies, Maple Cream Cheese, Roasted Strawberries, pistachios, blond dessert bar or chocolate and marshmallows to make four s’mores total. (You will have leftover Roasted Strawberries; see tip below.)
- Try this: Refrigerate the leftover Roasted Strawberries in an airtight container for up to four days and enjoy over ice cream, oatmeal or yogurt.