How to make
- 5Corn cobs, husked
- ¼ cup (50 mL) Unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 tsp (10 mL) PC Black Label Harissa Spice Blend
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Fresh lime juice
- 1 pint (550 mL) Cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup (50 mL) Chopped green onion
- 1 Large avocado, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup (50 mL) Chopped fresh coriander
- ½ tsp (2 mL)Salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) Freshly ground black pepper
How to make
- Step 1Place corn in large pot and cover with cold water. Add a plate on top of corn to keep cobs submerged; let sit 30 minutes.
- Step 2Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Step 3In small microwave-safe bowl, add butter and spice blend. Heat on HIGH for 20 to 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Step 4Remove corn cobs from pot; shake off excess water. Place on grill; cook, brushing with butter mixture and turning occasionally, for about 10 to 15 minutes or until corn is browned and cooked through. Transfer to platter to cool.
- Step 5Using sharp knife, cut kernels off cobs and place in a large bowl. Discard cobs. Add lime juice, tomatoes, onion, avocado, coriander, salt and pepper; stir to combine, mashing avocado slightly. Garnish with coriander leaves, sliced green onions and lime wedges, if desired.