How to make
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)PC® 100% Pure First-Pressed Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)diced white onion
- 1 tsp (5 mL)chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL)black pepper
- 1 pkg (250 g)cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)PC® Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup (250 mL)shredded PC® Canadian White Cheddar Cheese Aged 2 Years
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)PC® Horseradish Mayo Sandwich Spread
- 1 cup (250 mL)PC® World of Flavours Turkey Stuffing Flavour Rippled Potato Chips
How to make
- Step 1Heat oil in small skillet over medium-high heat. Fry onion, thyme and pepper, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are golden. Reduce heat to low. Continue to cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until onions are tender. Transfer to heatproof bowl; let cool
- Step 2Beat together cream cheese, cranberries and cooled onion mixture in bowl of stand mixer with paddle attachment until smooth. Add cheese and mayo; continue to beat until combined. Arrange a 10- X 16-inch (25 X 40 cm) sheet of parchment on a flat surface. Scrape down bowl and scoop into a roughly shaped log on bottom third of parchment, about 4 inches (10 cm) long. Fold bottom third of parchment over and firmly roll into a log about 3- to 4-inches (8 to 10 cm) thick. Twist ends to tighten. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- Step 3Crush chips in a wide shallow bowl or plate with the back of a spoon until coarse crumbs form. Unroll cheese log from parchment and roll in chips until covered all over. Transfer to serving platter; serve with remaining chips. Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs if desired.