How to make
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Packed brown sugar
- PinchChipotle chili powder
- 6 slicesPC® Naturally Smoked Bacon
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)PC® Black Label White Peach Condiment
- 3/4 cup (175 mL)Bourbon
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) PC® Black Label Simple Syrup Cocktail Mixer
- 1/3 cup (75 mL)PC® Black Label White Peach Condiment
- 6 sprigsPC® Fresh Thyme
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Step 2Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine sugar and chili powder on baking sheet and spread out evenly. Press bacon slices into mixture, turning over to coat both sides. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until dark and crispy; remove from oven and brush 2 tbsp (25 mL) condiment over top. Return to oven 2 minutes. Immediately transfer to clean piece of parchment paper using tongs and twist to make creative shape. Let cool.
- Step 3Fill six rock glasses with two ice cubes each and a cocktail shaker with 1 cup (250 mL) ice. Add bourbon, simple syrup and 1/3 cup (75 mL) condiment to shaker; shake vigorously for 20 seconds and strain into glasses. Gently rub thyme sprigs between palms of hands to release essential oils and place one in each glass. Top each with one slice candied bacon.