How to make
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)PC®Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)Granulated sugar
- 7Radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1Carrot, very thinly sliced
- 3Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1Clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Each chopped fresh cilantro and fresh mint
- 2 tsp (10 mL)PC® Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL)Each grated lime zest and fresh lime juice
- 1 pkg (452 g)Frozen PC® Shrimp Burgers
- 4PC® Traditional Naan Rounds Buns
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)PC® Sriracha Mayo Sandwich Spread
- 8Small leaves Boston lettuce
How to make
- Step 1Bring vinegar and sugar to a boil in small saucepan. Place radishes and carrot in small heatproof bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over top. Let stand 1 hour.
- Step 2Meanwhile, preheat barbecue to medium heat. Stir together green onions, garlic, cilantro, mint, soy sauce, lime zest and lime juice in separate small bowl. Set aside.
- Step 3Place frozen burgers on greased grill. Close lid; cook, turning once, until instant-read thermometer reads 165°F (74°C) when inserted sideways into burgers, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Step 4Meanwhile, place naan rounds on greased grill. Close lid; cook, turning once, until grill-marked, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Step 5Top each naan round with mayo, lettuce, burgers and green onion mixture. Remove radish mixture from pickling liquid with slotted spoon; arrange over burgers.