How to make
- 3 tbsp (45 mL)PC® Sriracha Mayo Sandwich Spread
- 2-½ tbsp (37 mL)PC® Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Minced ginger root
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)Each freshly ground black pepper and granulated sugar
- 1 pkg (340 g)Packaged coleslaw mix (about 6 cups/1.5 L)
- 4Skinless salmon fillet portions, each 4 oz/125 g
- 2 tsp (10 mL)PC® 100% Pure First-Pressed Canola Oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)Each salt and freshly ground black peppereach salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tsp (25 mL)Sesame seeds
- 2Ripe avocados
- 12Tostada tortilla rounds (about 15 g each)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL)PC® Sriracha Mayo Sandwich Spread
- 2Green onions, finely chopped
How to make
- Step 1Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat. Whisk together 3 tbsp (45 mL) spread, vinegar, ginger, pepper and sugar in large bowl; add coleslaw mix and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Step 2Brush salmon with oil on both sides; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll salmon in sesame seeds. Place on grill; cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Transfer to plate.
- Step 3Slice avocados thinly and divide among tostadas. Top each with a scant 1/4 cup (50 mL) salad mixture; flake salmon over top. Top with 1/3 cup (75 mL) spread and sprinkle with green onions.