How to make
- 1Large sweet red pepper, cut in large dice
- 1Medium zucchini, trimmed and sliced in 1/4-inch (5 mm) rounds
- 1 cup (250 mL)Large diced red onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Olive oil
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL)Each sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2PC®Blue Menu®100% Whole Grain Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1/3 cup (75 mL)PC®Hummus Chickpea Dip & Spread
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)Diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)PC®Feta Cheese in Brine (Light), drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)PC®Organics Baby Arugula, lightly packed
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 2In bowl, toss together pepper, zucchini, onion, olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread on prepared baking sheet. Roast in centre of oven for 20 minutes or until tender and golden. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Step 3Place tortillas flat on work surface. Divide hummus and spread down centre of each tortilla. Arrange roasted vegetables in straight line on top of the hummus. Top with tomatoes, pine nuts, feta and arugula. Roll up tightly and slice in half on diagonal.