How to make
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL)Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)Salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch (0.5 mL) Hot pepper flakes
- 1 can (540 mL)PC Blue Menu White Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Whole Kalamata Olives, drained, pitted and sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 package (340 g)PC Ready Veggie Zucchini Noodles
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Torn fresh basil
How to make
- Step 1Heat 1 tbsp oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Step 2Add garlic, salt, black pepper and hot pepper flakes; cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add beans; cook, stirring often, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in olives and capers. Transfer to large bowl. Set aside.
- Step 3Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add veggie noodles; cook, tossing and stirring often, until tender-crisp, 1 to 2 minutes. Add tomato mixture; cook, stirring to coat, until heated through, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with basil.