How to make
- 1 bar (100 g)PC®Organics Mint European Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)PC®Organics Churned Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup (250 mL)Granulated sugar
- 2PC®Organics Free Run Large Brown Eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)Salt
- 2/3 cup (150 mL)PC®Organics Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Generously spray a 24-cup nonstick mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Step 2Melt chocolate and butter in heatproof bowl set over pot of barely simmering water (or microwave on HIGH in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds; stir and microwave on HIGH for another 30 seconds to melt completely). Whisk sugar into chocolate mixture. Whisk in eggs and salt. Add half of the flour, whisking gently to combine. Add remaining flour, gently whisking just until combined
- Step 3Scoop or pour batter evenly in 24 prepared muffin cups (cups will be quite filled to the top). Bake in centre of oven 14 to 16 minutes or until brownies are puffed, set and just baked through (they will be slightly firm to the touch). Let cool on rack 10 minutes. Gently remove brownies from cups, running small knife around edges to release, if needed.
- Step 4Serve brownies warm or transfer to parchment paper-lined tray and let cool completely.