How to make
- 2PC® The Great Canadian Maple Flavoured Coffee Single Serve Coffee Pods
- 2/3 cup (167 mL)granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL)each cocoa powder and cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)salt
- 2 cups (500 mL)3.25% homogenized milk
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (188 mL)35% whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)icing sugar
- 12PC® Chocolate Chip Cookie Chips
- (optional)Shaved dark chocolate
How to make
- Step 11. Puddings: Brew 1 coffee pod in single-serve coffee maker using small-cup option; repeat with remaining pod to make 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) coffee total. Set aside.
- Step 22. Whisk together granulated sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch and salt in large saucepan. Heat over medium heat; gradually whisk in milk and coffee until smooth. Cook, whisking often, until mixture begins to simmer; continue to simmer, whisking constantly and scraping along bottom and side of saucepan to prevent sticking, until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Step 3Remove from heat. Stir in butter and vanilla until melted and smooth. Divide among six 1-cup (250 mL) ramekins or small serving bowls. Refrigerate until cool; cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 hours, or overnight.
- Step 4Topping: Beat cream with icing sugar in bowl until stiff peaks form. Place cookie chips in resealable plastic bag; seal bag and crush chips into coarse crumbs.
- Step 5Dollop whipped cream over puddings and sprinkle with cookie crumbs, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings (if using).
- Try this: For extra maple flavour, swap out the icing sugar in the whipped cream for maple syrup.