How to make
- 2striploin steaks (each 1-inch/2.5 cm thick and 1/2 lb/227 g)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)olive oil, divided, plus additional for grilling
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL)each salt and black pepper, divided
- 1bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed (Tip: Thicker spears are better for grilling.)
- 1 pkg (200 g)frozen PC® Butter & Lemon Grilling Lobster Tail Skewers
- 1 pkg (340 g)PC® Cocktail Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL)butter
- 1large clove garlic, minced
How to make
- Step 1Cut steaks in half crosswise to make 4 pieces; brush all over with 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and season with ½ tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper, dividing evenly. Toss asparagus with remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper in bowl. Set aside.
- Step 2Preheat barbecue to medium. Oil grill.
- Step 3Arrange frozen lobster skewers, shell side down, on grill. Cook, lid down, turning once, until opaque throughout, 22 to 24 minutes; once lobster skewers have cooked for 10 minutes, add steaks to grill. Cook steaks, turning once, until desired doneness, 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer lobster skewers and steaks to large plate; set aside.
- Step 4Arrange asparagus and tomatoes on grill. Cook over medium heat, turning asparagus occasionally, until asparagus is charred and tender-crisp, and tomatoes are lightly charred and softened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Step 5Melt butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in garlic; simmer until fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Step 6Arrange lobster skewers, steaks, asparagus and tomatoes on large serving platter. Serve with butter and lemon wedges.
- Try this: Grill your asparagus and tomatoes on a grill tray or basket if you have one – it'll keep the thinner asparagus stalks from falling between the grates. If your tomatoes are still on the vine, leave them that way – it keeps them together for easy grilling and – bonus – looks great!