How to make
- 1 pkg (340 g) PC®Beet Slaw
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Ranch dressing
- 6 PC®Naturally Smoked Bacon Rounds
- 6PC®Canadian Burger Buns
- 1 pkg (852 g) frozenPC®Loads of Canadiana Beef Burgers
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded PC®Aged 2 Years Canadian Smoked Cheddar Cheese
- 3 halvedLeaves green-leaf lettuce
- 6 Thin round slices red onion
- 2Thin round slices ripe tomatoes
- 1/3 cup (75 ml)Tomato Ketchup
- 6Baby dill pickles (optional)
How to make
- Step 1Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Step 2Toss beet slaw with ranch dressing in large bowl to coat. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Step 3Place bacon rounds on greased grill; cook, turning often, until grill-marked and lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to large paper towel-lined plate. Set aside.
- Step 4Meanwhile, place buns, cut sides down, on greased grill; cook until light golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to separate large plate. Set aside.
- Step 5Place frozen burgers on greased grill. Close lid; cook, turning once, until instant-read thermometer reads 160°F (71°C) when inserted sideways into burgers, 10 to 12 minutes. Top burgers with bacon rounds; sprinkle with cheese. Close lid; cook until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- Step 6Divide lettuce among bottom halves of buns. Top with burgers, red onion, tomatoes and ketchup, dividing evenly. Sandwich with top halves of buns. Serve with slaw mixture and dill pickles (if using).