How to make
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Curry powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL)Each cumin seeds, salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 16 PC® Australian Lamb Loin Chops (about 3.5 lb/ 1.6 kg)
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL)Olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL)Minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 cup (250 mL)Frozen PC® Cranberries frozen
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)Packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) Frozen PC® Pomegranate Arils frozen
- 2 tsp (10 mL)Grated orange zest
How to make
- Step 1Prepare Lamb Chops: Stir together curry powder, cumin seeds, salt and pepper in small bowl. Rub all over lamb chops.
- Step 2Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, cook lamb, turning occasionally, until instant-read thermometer reads 145°F (63°C) when inserted in centre of chops for medium-rare, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to serving platter.
- Step 3Meanwhile, prepare Chutney: Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat. Add ginger; cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add frozen cranberries, brown sugar, salt and pepper; cook, stirring often, until cranberries burst and sauce thickens, about 6 minutes. Stir in frozen pomegranate arils; cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in orange zest. Serve with lamb chops.