How to make
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)Each ground cumin and salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL)Each freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder, ground coriander, onion powder and paprika
- Pinch (0.5 mL)Each cayenne pepper, cinnamon and ground allspice
- 1-1/2 lb (675 g)PC®Free From®Boneless, Skinless Air-Chilled Chicken Thighs
- 1 bag (320 g)PC®Chickpea Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup (250 mL)PC®Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- HalfRed onion, thinly sliced
- 2Vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
- HalfEnglish cucumber, diced
- 2 cups (500 mL)Shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1 pkg (227 g)PC®Traditional Tzatziki Yogurt Dip
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Step 2Stir together oil, cumin, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, coriander, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and allspice in large bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Arrange in single layer on greased foil-lined large baking sheet. Bake, flipping chicken once, until no longer pink inside, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Step 3Transfer chicken to cutting board; let cool enough to handle. Thinly slice; spread evenly on same foil-lined baking sheet. Broil in top third of oven until edges are golden, about 3 minutes. Transfer to large plate. Set aside.
- Step 4Line same baking sheet with new sheet of foil; spread chips evenly on sheet. Top with chicken, cheese and red onion. Broil in top third of oven until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes. Top with tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce. Drizzle with tzatziki.