How to make
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)vegetable oil
- 1small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL)shiitake mushrooms (about 100 g), stemmed and sliced
- 1 tsp (5 mL)minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 pkg (900 mL)PC® Chicken Bone Broth
- 12frozen PC® Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers
- 1carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1head Shanghai bok choy, halved lengthwise, cored and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) strips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen shelled edamame
- 1green onion, thinly sliced
How to make
- Step 1Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms and ginger; cook, stirring often, until beginning to soften, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Step 2Add broth; bring to a boil over high heat. Gently stir in frozen potstickers. When potstickers begin to float to surface, reduce heat to medium-high. Add carrot, bok choy and frozen edamame. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender-crisp and potstickers are cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Step 3Ladle into 4 serving bowls and sprinkle with green onion, dividing evenly.
- Try this: Crave a little heat? Serve with Sriracha hot sauce or top with sliced red finger chili pepper.