How to make
- 450 gPC®Blue Menu®Air Chilled Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3Cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tsp (20 mL)Ground cumin
- 2 tsp (10 mL)Each chili powder and ground coriander
- 5 tsp (25 mL)PC®100% Pure First-Pressed Canola Oil
- 1Small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1Sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1Sweet red pepper, thinly sliceds
- 1 cup (250 mL)PC®Blue Menu®Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (250 mL)PC®Medium Salsa
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)Chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)Chopped fresh cilantro
- 8PC®Blue Menu®100% Whole Grain Whole Wheat Tortillas
How to make
- Step 1Combine chicken, half of the garlic, 2 tsp cumin and 1 tsp each chili powder and coriander in large bowl; toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
- Step 2Heat 2 tsp oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture; cook, stirring often, until chicken is no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes. Transfer to plate. Wipe out skillet.
- Step 3Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add red onion, yellow pepper, red pepper and remaining 2 tsp cumin and 1 tsp each chili powder and coriander; stir-fry until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add remaining garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add 1/4 cup water; stir-fry until peppers are tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in beans; cook until heated through.
- Step 4Return chicken mixture to skillet. Stir in salsa; bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in green onions and cilantro. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas; fold to secure.