How to make
- 1 cup (250 mL)homogenized milk
- 3bags chai tea
- 1/4 cup (60 mL)35% whipping cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL)icing sugar or granulated sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL)PC® The World's Best Egg Nog
- 2 tbsp (30 mL)shaved dark chocolate
- 2cinnamon sticks (optional)
How to make
- Step 1Combine milk, tea bags and 1/2 cup (125 mL) water in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over me-dium-high heat. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Step 2Meanwhile, beat (using electric hand mixer) or whisk whipping cream with icing sugar in small bowl until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Step 3Remove tea bags from milk mixture, squeezing milk from bags back into saucepan; discard tea bags. Add egg nog to saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until steaming, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat; blend using immersion blender until light and foamy. (Tip: No immersion blender? Pour into an upright blender, remove steam vent from lid and hold folded tea towel over vent. Blend, covered with lid and tea towel, until light and foamy.)
- Step 4Divide among 2 tall glasses or large mugs. Dollop with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate, dividing evenly. Garnish with cinnamon sticks (if using).
- Try this: Swap out the dark chocolate for milk or white chocolate, or sprinkle the lattes with ground cinnamon or nutmeg, instead.