How to make
- HalfShallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)PC®Mayonnaise - Made with Whole Eggs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)PC® Sriracha Tomato Ketchup Blended with Sriracha
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)PC® Baby Dill Pickles with Garlic
- 1 tbsp (15 mL)Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL)Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL)Salt
- 4PC® Our Great Canadian Thick & Juicy Beef Burgers frozen
- HalfRed onion, cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick rounds
- 4 PC®Canadian Burger Buns
- 2Leaves Boston lettuce, halved
- 2PC®Flavour Burst Tomato of Yore Beefsteak Tomatoes
- 4 slicesPC® Zesty Garlic Deli-Sliced Dill Pickles slices
How to make
- Step 1Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Step 2Stir together shallot, mayonnaise, ketchup, baby dill pickles, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Step 3Place frozen burgers on greased grill. Close lid; cook, turning once, until instant-read thermometer reads 160°F (71°C) when inserted sideways into burgers, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Step 4Meanwhile, place red onion on greased grill. Close lid; cook, turning once, until grill-marked, 6 to 8 minutes. Place buns, cut sides down, on greased grill. Close lid; cook until light golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Step 5Divide lettuce among bottom halves of buns. Top with burgers, shallot mixture, red onion, tomatoes and sliced dill pickles, dividing evenly. Sandwich with top halves of buns.